Robison is a premier energy provider in Westchester and Putnam counties. We have been a family owned and operated business for more than 80 years. Our dedication to providing the best customer experience is a core value that we live by every day. We treat our customers like family members. We are looking for people to become part of our family, not just an employee. We foster a dynamic culture where employees are encouraged to build long term careers and grow with the organization.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Residential Sales Representative to join our family.
To be successful in this position, you must have a desire (or obsession) to stay up to date on tasks, adhere to procedure, a can-do attitude, able to work a flexible schedule – including some Saturdays, provide support to other departments, able to multi-task and keep up with the fast pace environment.
- Consistently create and drive prospecting opportunities through direct calls, customer referrals, website leads, reinstatements, lead generator resources, and other networking capabilities
- Responsible for fielding all inbound potential customer leads as assigned based on rotation utilization Q system and signing them on as a new business via phone sales.
- Achieve individual revenue goals/sales quotas on a consistent basis
- Track lead generation and goal achievement
- Collaborate with extended sales team to execute sales strategy
- Familiarity and comfort level with CRM’s including ACT!, Destwin, ESYS, Outlook preferred
- Excellent communication skills/customer service
- Technical aptitude
- Must be computer literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Ability to work independently
- Energetic with a strong emphasis in multi tasking
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize work
- Some prior sales and residential experience preferred
- Dependability – must demonstrate thorough follow-up and responsiveness to customers, prospects, and internal employees
- Ability to close deals through effective negotiations and deal management
- Ability to work flexible hours including some weekends and nights on a rotation basis
- 1-2 plus years of solid sales experience
- College degree, preferred
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer competitive medical, dental benefits, life insurance, supplemental insurance plans, and 401(k). Please send cover letter and resume, with salary requirements to Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org.
All training for the position will be provided