Robison is proud to add home electricity to its lineup of total home systems services for residents in Westchester and Putnam. No matter the size of the job — from minor work to extensive repairs — count on the licensed professionals at Robison to handle it for you with expert care and with the highest degree of safety.
Robison handles a wide range of electrical issues including:
- Electrical setup and rewiring
- Electrical panel installation, upgrading and replacement
- Whole house surge protection Electricity
- Outlet installation and repair
- Ceiling fan installation and repair
- All lighting requirements – fixture installation, replacement and repair
- Electric vehicle charging ports
Electrical safety tips every homeowner should know:
It’s important to remember that any sort of work that involves electricity can be dangerous, leading to severe injuries or substantial property damage. Even if you think your problem is just a simple fix, don’t try it yourself unless you have a great deal of experience. Make the safe choice and leave this type of work to a licensed professional. Some safety tips:
- Unplug appliances when not in use
- Be sure to child-proof your outlets
- Use the proper wattage for lamps and lighting fixtures
- Never handle electrical outlets when soaked or plug appliances with wet hands or while standing on a wet floor.
- Never run cords under carpets, rugs, doors or windows
- Throw out damaged extension cords.
Robison: The pros to call for your electrical systems
For over 100 years, Robison has been Westchester and Putnam’s leading go-to destination for total home comfort services. When it comes to electrical issues — or any home systems issue — we’ll get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible, with minimum disruption to your family’s daily routine.
Electrical license #1623
Mechanical Legion Corp DBA Robison Plumbing License #1514