Offering a Full Range of Services for All Types of Water Heaters
You depend on your water heater to provide your family with a reliable source of hot water for everything from cooking to cleaning to bathing. When your water heater is working properly, you likely don’t give it a second thought—but when something goes wrong, or your water heater can no longer keep up with demands, it’s important that you reach out to a professional plumber who can help with water heater repairs or replacement.
Since 1921, Robison has been the trusted name for quality water heater services in Westchester and Putnam Counties. Our highly trained service technicians are experienced with all types of water heaters, including new, state-of-the-art models designed to maximize energy efficiency and convenience. Whether you need new water heater installation, immediate water heater repairs, or complete system replacement, you can count on Robison. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you solve problems quickly and with minimal disruption.
Types of Water Heater Services We Handle
At Robison, we handle a full range of water heater services in Westchester and Putnam Counties. Our experienced technicians are equipped to install and service all types of water heaters, including traditional tank models, as well as tankless water heaters.
Our water heater services include:
- New water heater installation
- Water heater replacement
- Water heater repairs
- Emergency repairs
- Routine maintenance
We work on all major makes and models from GE, A.O., Smith, Rheem, and more. Our technicians arrive onsite with the tools and equipment needed to resolve nearly any water heater issue you may have. They will conduct a thorough inspection, identify the problem, and thoroughly explain their findings to you. Then, they will provide personalized recommendations based on those findings. They will also go over the cost of service before you agree to any repairs so that you know what to expect.
Our goal is to help you get the most out of your plumbing system with top-quality services and state-of-the-art products from industry-leading brands. We can walk you through all your options and ensure that you have everything you need to make an informed choice when it comes to repairing or replacing your water heater.
There are several fairly common signs that you may need water heater repairs, including:
- Lack of hot water
- Not enough hot water
- Very poor water pressure
- Rust-colored water coming from your faucets
- Unusual noises, including rumbling or popping sounds and high-pitched whining
- Unpleasant odors, including a rotten-egg smell
- Water leaking or pooled at or near the base of the water heater
- Fluctuating water temperatures
- Hot water that runs out faster than usual
If you are noticing any of these or other issues with your water heater, reach out to the team at Robison for reliable water heater service in Westchester or Putnam County. We are available 24/7 to assist you.
When to Repair or Replace Your Water Heater
While many water heater issues can be effectively addressed with professional water heater repairs, some problems signify larger issues that may necessitate replacement.
When considering whether to repair or replace your water heater, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The Age of Your Water Heater: Generally speaking, most traditional gas water heaters are designed to last about 10 years. Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, can last upward of 20 years or more. If your water heater is near the end of its typical lifespan, and you are experiencing a lot of issues that require frequent repairs, it might be time to consider replacing your water heater altogether.
- The Frequency and Cost of Repairs: If your water heater breaks down a lot, or if it has a major issue that costs about half the price or more of buying and installing a new water heater, it might benefit you to replace the water heater altogether, rather than continue paying for repairs. A new water heater will also likely last a long time and have fewer issues, thereby not only saving you money but also considerable stress and hassle in the long run.
- Higher Than Usual Energy Bills: Higher than usual energy bills could indicate that your water heater is no longer as efficient as it once was. The same is true if you have to turn faucets higher to get hot water, or if you are not getting much hot water at all. When this starts to happen, you could schedule water heater repairs—but if your water heater is old and/or breaks down often, you may benefit more from replacing it.
If your water heater is not performing as well as it should, our experts at Robison can help determine whether you should consider replacing it with a newer, more energy-efficient model. We can help you look at all your options and weigh the costs and benefits of each so that you can feel confident moving forward with your service.
For over 100 years, we have been the area’s trusted choice for home comfort solutions. Our experienced plumbing technicians can help you with all your hot water heater needs, from new installations to comprehensive repairs, replacement, and even routine maintenance. We offer free estimates and payment plans for qualifying customers.