Sewer & Drain Services in Westchester & Putnam Counties
Of all plumbing issues, sewers and drains are probably the least pleasant to think about, much less act on. Still, when things go wrong, you want someone who can make them right in the shortest amount of time possible.
Bio-Clean, In-Line Video Inspection & High-Pressure Water Jetting
At Robison, we have lots of ideas up our sleeves – and tools on our trucks – to handle any size job:
- In-line video inspection to identify the exact location and extent of the problem
- High speed water jetting for the really tough blockages
- Replacing existing sewer and drain lines with plastic-based PVC piping that blocks root invasion and won’t corrode over time as galvanized steel pipes all eventually will
- Root-X to help prevent tree and shrub roots from invading sewer and drain lines
- Bio-Clean drain cleaning product which outperforms “supermarket” varieties, plus it’s completely organic and therefore causes no damage to the environment
Mechanical Legion Corp DBA Robison Plumbing #1514
You can purchase Root-X, Bio-Clean, and other plumbing products directly from Robison. Simply contact us online or by calling (914) 730-5287 today!
Trenchless No Dig Pipe Replacement Without Hurting Your Lawn
This minimally invasive process allows us to replace worn or cracked sewer and drain lines with virtually no damage to your lawn, landscaping, and/or paved surfaces. Using a method called pipe bursting, we literally burrow a hole through the existing piping (up to 12″ in diameter) and simultaneously replace it with new piping. The new pipe is highly resistant to leaks and root intrusion, with a long life expectancy.
The Time to Act Is Now
For drain, sewer, or water pipe problems, Robison offers the expertise and experience to do the job right the first time, every time. Contact us now for the service you need today.