Our Team Is Available 24/7 to Assist You with Your Plumbing Needs
When a plumbing emergency strikes, you need a team that’s on-call, ready to take care of the problem and get your home back to normal. At Robison, we are equipped to handle any plumbing emergency in Westchester or Putnam County. Our highly trained customer service representatives and service technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We solve plumbing problems quickly so that you can get on with your life.
With decades of experience and more than a century spent serving the local community, we are prepared to assist you with your emergency plumbing needs. Our expert plumbers can handle everything from stubborn clogs to backed-up toilets to complete drain cleaning and sewer services.
When Is a Plumbing Problem Considered an “Emergency?”
Generally speaking, any plumbing problem that disrupts the ordinary, everyday use of your plumbing system could be considered an emergency. Additionally, some seemingly minor issues could indicate a serious problem. You will need fast repairs to prevent these issues from causing serious damage to your plumbing system, your home, and your property.
Some examples of plumbing problems that usually call for emergency service include:
- Toilets that won’t flush
- Overflowing toilets
- Sinks, tubs, and showers that won’t drain
- Burst pipes
- Water heater failure
- Lack of hot water
- Most water leaks
- Damaged pipes or sewer lines
- Sewer line clogs and backups
- Very low or no water pressure
- Gas leaks
- Stubborn clogs
If you are experiencing any of these or another type of plumbing emergency, do not wait to contact a reputable plumber. At Robison, we have earned the trust of our community by providing top-quality services, quickly and at a fair price, since 1921. Our Westchester and Putnam County emergency plumbers are prepared to assist you right now with your urgent plumbing needs.
If you have a plumbing emergency, the first thing you should know is that it is always in your best interests to contact a professional plumber. This is especially true if there is leaking or overflowing water, as excess water can quickly lead to serious and even permanent damage. That being said, there are certain things you can do while waiting for a plumber to arrive that can help prevent further damage and ensure that your plumbing problems are addressed in the correct and safest order.
If possible, try to take the following steps during a plumbing emergency:
- If necessary, remove yourself and others from the area. If you suspect a gas leak, or if there is a serious water leak that threatens your imminent safety, get to a safe place right away.
- Call an emergency plumber right away. The sooner you call a plumbing professional and explain the situation, the sooner they can take the necessary steps to address and rectify the problem.
- If it is safe to do so, turn off the water to the system or the whole home. For example, you can turn the valve behind an overflowing toilet off to stop the water from running.
- Open spigots and drains to release any water that is still in the pipes after you have shut off the main water source. This helps move water away from your home to prevent further damage.
- If you are dealing with a clogged toilet or sink, try using a plunger to open the drain. However, you should avoid using any chemical cleaners or de-clogging agents, as these can cause damage.
- Check your water heater and, if necessary, turn it off. If you have a gas water heater, make sure the gas is turned off first before turning off the water heater.
Remember, during a plumbing emergency, your safety comes first. If you do not feel comfortable turning off the water main or checking your water heater, simply call our plumbing team at Robison and wait for technicians to arrive. We respond quickly to all calls, especially emergency service requests. You can count on us to arrive right away and get to work taking care of your plumbing emergency.
Whether you have an issue with your water heater, an overflowing toilet, or a burst pipe, the team at Robison is ready to provide top-quality emergency plumbing services anywhere in Westchester and Putnam Counties. We work quickly and efficiently to minimize damage and disruption, and we look for lasting solutions designed to prevent future problems.
Mechanical Legion Corp DBA Robison Plumbing #1514