When it Comes to Power, You’ve Got the Power to Choose
America has never been big on monopolies. After all, competition and free trade are part of our country’s foundational tenets. In New York, the energy market was a monopoly until 1996, when the Public Service Commission (PSC) opened the State’s electric and natural gas industries to competition in an effort to drive down prices.
Since then, utility companies have given residential and business customers in Westchester and Putnam and throughout New York, the ability to choose alternative Energy Service Companies, (ESCOs). However, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission has narrowed the scope of ESCO products and services it can offer to its customers.
If you are an existing ESCO customer in Westchester and Putnam Counties, there’s never been a better time to make the switch and make Robison your trusted supplier of natural gas and electricity. Robison keeps the power in your hands — literally — with all the products and services to meet your every need.
Choose Robison and enjoy the benefits of:
- Price protection – with fixed and variable pricing options
- 100 percent renewable energy
- Expert service – we have over 50 trained technicians to provide you with repair, maintenance and installation of your heating and cooling equipment.
- Outstanding customer service 24/7
- No switching fees, no interruption in service, and no maintenance fees.
- Simplified billing – Con Ed will still continue to deliver your natural gas with Robison as the supplier. You will receive one consolidated bill from Con Ed, with Robison simply appearing under the commodity section of your bill.
New customer offers:
- Get a free heating or cooling equipment tune-up
- Get $200 off one-year service plan
* Some restrictions apply
Robison is one of the only natural gas suppliers with an experienced team ready to provide you with installation, repair and maintenance of all your heating and cooling equipment. Learn more about your natural gas and electricity options or call 914-345-5700