There’s no place like home. It’s something Dorothy came to realize at the end of her adventures in Oz, but it’s also something residents in Westchester and Putnam have known all along.
If you’re like many area residents, your home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. Robison wants to help protect that investment with measures that will ensure your home systems are operating efficiently and effectively — with a Health & Safety Assessment (HSA).
What is an HSA?
An HSA (also referred to as a Home Comfort Analysis) is a 45-minute onsite survey that’s designed to identify areas for efficiency improvement in your home. These inspections take into account your home’s “envelope”, HVAC system, and your family’s particular comfort habits. After careful review, Robison’s HSA technician will show you where your home’s biggest problems exist and present the most affordable solutions.
A full inspection typically includes:
- Review of emergency procedures
- Check of thermostats
- Indoor air quality inspection
- Humidity level check
- Ventilation checks
- Inspection for mold
- Inspection of attics, basement, and crawl space for heat loss and ventilation
- Identification of cold spots and drafts
- Tank Inspection – 10-point survey
How Do I Benefit From Having an HSA Performed in My Home?
- Better air quality: An HSA can help identify and provide solutions for indoor air pollutants such as mold, smoke, mildew, and carbon monoxide. According to the EPA, the health effects from indoor air pollutants can affect you within days or even years down the road and can lead to such conditions as respiratory disease, heart disease, and even cancer.
- Identify hidden problems: For example, air leaks around attic penetrations that put extra demand on your HVAC system.
- Enhance your home’s comfort factor: By identifying air-sealing opportunities around your home, an energy audit can help you stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Save money: With increased home systems efficiency, you won’t have to pay more than necessary to heat and cool your home.
- Increase your home’s resale value: An efficient home is a desirable home. An energy audit will show you that improvements will attract buyers.
The Robison Advantage: FREE Health & Safety Assessments – a $250 value!
For 100 years, Robison has been the go-to source for full-service home comfort solutions. Our trained HSA professionals want to ensure your home systems are running optimally, giving you peace of mind when it comes to the health and safety of your family. Robison offers free HSAs for our customers (a $250 value), and with every service appointment, we will include a complimentary mini- HSA Assessment that includes an indoor air quality inspection and humidity level check. For complete details, contact us today or call (914) 730-5287.