Never Run Out! Tankless Water Heaters Provide Hot Water On Demand
You know the drill: the alarm clock rings in the morning and it’s a race to be first in the shower. We all know that with each back-to-back shower, the risk of running out of hot water becomes a real issue.
At Robison, we believe every homeowner in Westchester and Putnam deserves the luxury of a long, hot shower without fearing it will soon turn tepid, then cold. The solution? Having a tankless water heater installed provides you hot water on demand —without risk of running out — in addition to other convenient benefits.
As its name suggests, a tankless water heater does not store hot water, but heats it only when it’s needed, thereby eliminating the need for a storage tank. When properly installed and activated, these units provide unlimited quantities of hot water for all of your family’s needs.
In addition to limitless supplies of hot water, a tankless system offers other benefits including:
- Increased energy efficiency: With traditional, tank-style water heaters, hot water stays in the tank whether it’s being used or not, which wastes energy. Tankless water heaters only produce hot water on demand, reducing energy use by 24 to 34 percent compared to tank heaters.
- Lower utility bills: Tankless water heaters use less energy, which usually means lower utility bills. According to ENERGY STAR,® the average home can save hundreds every year by converting to a tankless unit.
- Rebate incentive: If you purchase an ENERGY STAR certified gas or electric tankless water heater, you may be eligible for a $300 federal tax rebate.
- Saves space: Tankless water heaters take up less space than traditional tank-style water heaters. Because of their compact design, they can be mounted on a wall, freeing up needed space.
- Longer life expectancy: On average, tankless water heaters last five to 10 years longer than tank-style water heaters. With proper maintenance, a tankless water heater can offer up to 20 years of use.
- Less maintenance: Traditional water heaters typically need to be serviced every six months. Alternatively, tankless water heaters require very little upkeep and can function for four to five years without maintenance.
Robison: Experts on tap!
For prompt, professional service for your water heater installations and maintenance, Robison is on call for you. For 100 years, we’re been serving residents in Westchester and Putnam and built a reputation for excellence as the area’s premier full-service home comfort company. For more information about tankless water heaters, visit www.robisonoil.com/services/plumbing/tankless-water-heaters/ or give us a call today at 914-345-5700 to schedule an in-home consultation.