Communication to Customers:
With diagnosed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Westchester County, we know that this virus is close to home and of great concern to all of us. Robison takes the health and safety of our customers and staff as its utmost priority, and as such has been following the news and monitoring the status of COVID-19 closely.
We wanted to take this time to share with you some information about the virus, and additional safety measures we have instituted to further this commitment, following the recommendations of the Westchester County Department of Health and the CDC.
Some steps that we have implemented company-wide for safety against this virus include:
- Utilizing extra sanitizers between visits
- Wearing protective equipment
- n95 face mask (with customers consent or upon request)
- Reducing direct skin-to-skin contact i.e. handshakes
- Self-quarantining if any possible sign of exposure or symptoms (at this time we have not had any employee show symptoms)
- Rescheduling calls where customer advises of exposure risk
Some steps you can take at home include:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or tissue (not your hands), then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a cleaning product that contains bleach.
As we come out of the heating season and into allergy season our team was getting calls about reducing allergens in the home and in the ductwork. With the current virus, those calls have turned into a germicidal reduction in the home. Here at Robison, we have an Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) team available to discuss options such as UV lights, humidifier/dehumidifier, carpet, and duct cleaning, and hi-grade filter options.
If you’d like to inquire as to some of those solutions, our team would be happy to provide a no-cost review of your needs.
Thank you for choosing Robison! We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy during these unprecedented circumstances.
Very truly yours,