Westchester & Putnam County Furnace Installation & Replacement
Enjoy Greater Comfort & Cost Savings with Quality Furnace Installation
When you need a new furnace installed, or you wish to update your existing heating system with a modern, energy-efficient model, it’s important that you take the time to find a highly qualified installation expert. Improper furnace installation can lead to a host of problems, but proper installation can ensure that your furnace works efficiently for years to come.
For more than 100 years, Robison has provided top-quality heating services, including furnace installation and replacement, in Westchester and Putnam Counties. Our extensively trained technicians are equipped to install and replace all types of furnaces, including natural gas, electric, and oil furnaces in both residential and commercial properties. We are proud to offer honest, affordable rates and several payment plans and financing options to make the process easier for our customers.
To learn more, or to schedule a free estimate with our team, call (914) 730-5287 or contact us online using our secure request form. Hablamos español.
The Benefits of Furnace Heating Systems
When it comes to selecting a heating system for your home or business, you have a lot of options. One of the most popular options, providing heat to about 50% of American homes, is furnaces.
There are many benefits to choosing a furnace as your home heating system, including:
- Effective Heating: One of the main reasons so many people choose furnaces as their home heating systems is because they are exceptionally effective at producing heat. Furnaces are a type of forced-air heating system (as opposed to radiant heat and other types of heating systems). Forced-air furnaces are known for quickly and effectively warming both large and small spaces, meaning you can always enjoy optimal comfort.
- High Energy Efficiency: Modern furnaces are extremely energy-efficient. This efficiency is rated based on “annual fuel utilization efficiency,” or AFUE. Most newer furnace models have an AFUE rating of about 78 to 84%, but some have been rated at as much as 95%. Higher energy efficiency translates to increased savings, as it will cost less to run the furnace and you won’t have to sacrifice your comfort or the comfort of your family.
- Affordability: Another benefit of furnaces is that they are relatively very affordable. Depending on the type of furnace you choose, you may pay a somewhat higher upfront cost. However, with an average lifespan of 15 to 20 years and the relatively low cost of natural gas and heating oil, homeowners often find that they save a great deal of money in the long run when they choose to install a new furnace or replace an older, outdated heating system.
A top-of-the-line furnace can also improve your home’s indoor air quality, reduce the likelihood of breakdowns and the need for repairs, and, most importantly, keep you and your family comfortable and safe through the coldest parts of the year.
Common Warning Signs That You May Need to Replace Your Furnace
Most furnaces are designed to last anywhere from 15 to 20 years. However, over time and with frequent use, routine wear-and-tear can lead to major and minor problems with your system. While many of these issues can be effectively addressed with professional furnace repairs, there will come a time when you’ll need to replace your furnace altogether.
Some of the signs that you may need to replace your furnace include:
- Your furnace is past its expected lifespan (usually about 15 to 20 years)
- There are hot or cool spots throughout your home (uneven heating)
- There are visible signs of rust, corrosion, cracks, and other damage
- You need frequent, costly repairs on the system
- The cost of repairing your furnace exceeds the cost of a replacement
- Your furnace has started making loud, unusual sounds or has an unpleasant odor
- There is excessive dirt, dust, or soot throughout your home
- The air inside your home is excessively dry (very low humidity)
- Your energy bills have gone up, even without extra furnace usage
In addition to these problems, you may wish to replace your furnace if it is simply no longer meeting your home comfort needs. If you have an older model, you may find that replacing it with a new furnace not only allows you to enjoy greater comfort but also increased savings each month. This is because newer furnaces are nearly always more energy-efficient than older ones, meaning it will cost you less to run your heating system while still maintaining your desired level of warmth.
Contact the Expert Furnace Installation Team at Robison
Our highly trained service technicians are experienced in and licensed to install all types of residential and commercial furnaces, including natural gas, oil, and electric models. As a full-service home comfort company, we also provide heating oil delivery services to homeowners and businesses that utilize oil furnaces, as well as furnace repair and maintenance services.
We can help you find the right equipment for your home comfort needs. Before installing a new furnace or replacing your existing heating system, we will evaluate the size of your home to identify the appropriately sized furnace, as well as where it should be placed for optimal performance and efficiency. We will review all of our findings and recommendations with you so that you can make an informed choice for your home.
We offer free estimates and payment plans, as well as financing for qualified customers. To learn more, please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives. We can assist you in English and Spanish (se habla español).
Call (914) 730-5287 or contact us online today to get started.