Ensuring the Optimal Performance of Your Air Conditioning System
When your air conditioner stops working, starts making unusual noises, or has a leak, it’s time to call for professional AC service.
At Robison, we help you get the most out of your cooling system with top-quality AC repairs and maintenance in Westchester and Putnam County. Our highly trained customer service representatives and service technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to solve problems quickly. Whether you need fast, reliable AC repairs or you simply want to schedule a routine maintenance service, you can rely on Robison to provide the highest level of quality and exceptional customer care, all at a fair and reasonable rate.
Signs You Need Professional AC Repairs
Some air conditioning problems are very obvious. If your AC won’t turn on, or if you’re not getting any cool air whatsoever, it’s time to call a professional HVAC technician. That being said, other AC issues can be harder to detect.
Some signs that you may need professional AC repairs include:
- An AC that won’t turn on or only blows warm air
- Very poor or no airflow
- Loud, unusual noises coming from the AC unit(s)
- Strange, unpleasant odors when AC is turned on
- Thermostat issues, including frequent or short cycling
- Excess indoor humidity
- Moisture, including pooled water, on or near the AC unit(s)
- Freon leaks
- An increase in your energy bill without extra usage
While many air conditioning problems can be solved with professional repairs from a trained and licensed technician, others cannot. When this is the case, we will recommend a complete system replacement. Our team can help you review your comfort needs and find the right solution for your home or commercial space.
We only provide our honest recommendations based on our professional findings, opinions, and expertise. As a family owned and operated business, we have built our name on integrity. You can trust that we will never try to upsell an unnecessary product or service. Instead, we will provide you with all the information you need to make the best decision for yourself and your family’s continued comfort.
Although many people do not realize it, regular heating and air conditioning maintenance is incredibly important. Just like with a car, regular tune-ups can help improve performance, allow an expert to address minor issues, and increase the lifespan of your system.
Routine AC maintenance is also one of the best ways to avoid various problems that may require emergency repairs. Most experts agree that you should schedule at least one annual tune-up, ideally just before the hottest months of the year.
Some of the many benefits of regular AC maintenance include:
- Enhanced Comfort: A pre-season tune-up allows your AC technician to ensure your system is working at optimal performance. It also gives them the opportunity to diagnose any issues with your AC and conduct minor repairs as needed. This helps ensure that you stay comfortable and cool all summer long, without the need for emergency AC repairs.
- Reduced Repairs: With regular AC maintenance, you are far more likely to experience fewer issues with your system and a reduced need for AC repairs. This ultimately saves you considerable time and money—not to mention the hassle of having to call for repairs at what inevitably always seems to be the most inconvenient of times.
- Improved Air Quality: Over time and with frequent use, your AC system begins to collect dirt, dust, debris, allergens, and other harmful particles. When you run your AC, these particles are moved throughout your home, leading to poor indoor air quality. With regular maintenance, your AC technician will clean the system and remove unwanted, potentially harmful particles.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: During a routine AC maintenance service, our technicians will carefully inspect and clean the various parts of your AC system, including the cooling coils, cleaning blades, and other components. This boosts performance and efficiency, meaning your system will work better with less effort.
- Decreased Costs: Regular AC maintenance saves you money in multiple ways. Not only does it save you the cost of frequent repairs, but it also helps you cut down on your energy usage. This allows you to save money every month on your utility bills. Regular maintenance also increases the lifespan of your AC, meaning you’ll save money by not having to replace your AC for longer.
- Longer System Lifespan: A clean, efficient cooling system doesn’t have to work as hard to effectively cool your home. As a result, regular maintenance helps cut down on routine wear-and-tear, which can significantly increase the overall longevity and lifespan of your air conditioning system.
At Robison, we offer several service plans to make scheduling routine HVAC maintenance easier and more affordable than ever. Members receive an annual tune-up and inspection, as well as discounts on repairs, services, and diagnostic fees.
For over 100 years, we have been the trusted name in heating and cooling throughout Westchester and Putnam Counties. Our AC repair and maintenance experts can quickly and accurately diagnose any issue with your air conditioning system. We provide fast, reliable repairs when you need them most.
We also offer comprehensive AC inspections and tune-ups to help ensure your system is working properly and at peak efficiency. Our goal is to help you get the most out of your home comfort systems all year long.