Air Conditioning Services in Westchester & Putnam Counties
Handling All of Your AC Installation, Replacement, Repair & Maintenance Needs
Throughout the hottest months of the year, you rely on your air conditioner to keep your family comfortable, safe, and cool. At Robison, we recognize just how important it is that your AC system is not only running properly but also working efficiently to help save you money.
Our extensively trained HVAC technicians provide comprehensive air conditioning services in Westchester and Putnam County. We have the expertise to install correctly sized ACs for your space, as well as repair and maintain your existing cooling system. We can also help you upgrade an old, outdated air conditioner to a newer, more cost-effective model. No matter your cooling needs, you can rely on Robison to quickly respond to your call and get right to work improving the comfort of your home.
Backed by over 100 years of experience, we have earned a name as the area’s most trusted heating and air conditioning provider. We invite you to contact us today to schedule a free estimate with one of our knowledgeable HVAC technicians. Our friendly and highly trained customer service representatives are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call (914) 730-5287 or contact us online to schedule your AC service in Westchester or Putnam County. Hablamos español.
Our Air Conditioning Services
At Robison, we handle a full range of air conditioning service needs for residential and commercial customers.
Our AC services include:
- Installation and Replacement: Whether you wish to upgrade your existing AC system, or you need to install a brand-new air conditioner, our experts can help. We are equipped to install and replace all types of air conditioning systems, including top-of-the-line models.
- Repair and Maintenance: When your AC stops working, reach out to Robison for fast, professional air conditioning repairs. We are available around the clock to assist you and can help you avoid AC emergencies with routine, seasonal maintenance.
Our goal is to help you enjoy year-round comfort with comprehensive AC installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance. Your Robison technician will also ensure that all ductwork, equipment, parts, and supplies are compatible with your system and working at optimal efficiency.
We work on all types of AC systems, including central air conditioners, ductless mini-splits, window units, geothermal systems, smart air conditioners, hybrid systems, and more.
The Benefits of Central Air Conditioning
The best way to effectively circulate cool air throughout your home is with a central air conditioning system. These systems utilize your home’s ductwork to move cooled air to different rooms, providing an even temperature and optimal comfort for you and your family.
Traditional central AC systems comprise two separate units, one that is installed inside the home (such as a furnace or air handler) and one that is installed outside the home. The outdoor unit pushes cooled air to the indoor unit, which then circulates the cooled air throughout the home. The indoor unit simultaneously removes heat from inside, sending it to the outdoor unit which then releases the warmer air.
Central air conditioning has numerous benefits, including:
- Improved comfort and cooling efficiency
- Quieter operation, compared to other types of AC systems
- Cleaner air and enhanced indoor air quality
- Reduced indoor humidity
- Even cooling throughout the home
If you are considering installing central air conditioning in your home, or if you need repairs or maintenance services on your existing system, get in touch with our team at Robison. We offer a full range of central AC services in Westchester and Putnam Counties and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Getting the Most Out of Your AC System
With regular inspections and service, most modern air conditioning systems should last upwards of 15 to 20 years. There are several steps you can take to get the most out of your system, including enjoying optimal comfort while reducing wear-and-tear and saving on energy costs.
- Scheduling Routine AC Maintenance: Experts agree that you should schedule at least one AC inspection and tune-up each year, ideally in the spring. Regular maintenance goes a long way in ensuring that your AC is not only working properly but also that any minor issues are addressed before they have the chance to develop into major problems. Over time, regular AC maintenance can significantly increase your system’s performance, energy efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and lifespan.
- Installing a Smart Thermostat: Smart thermostats can be set to automatically adjust the temperature in your home, keeping it at an optimal level for both comfort and energy efficiency. This can slow routine wear-and-tear on your AC system, as well as save you money on your utility bills. At Robison, we offer complete thermostat installation, replacement, repair, and inspection services.
- Having Your Home’s Air Ducts Regularly Cleaned: If you have central AC, your system utilizes the ductwork, or the network of air ducts throughout your home, to move cooled air from room to room. Over time, air ducts can become clogged with dust, dirt, allergens, pet dander, mold spores, and other harmful particles. This reduces your AC’s efficiency and causes it to work harder. With regular air duct cleaning, you can enjoy a better-working, longer-lasting AC.
- Improve Your Home’s Insulation: Another way to boost the overall energy efficiency of your home (and get the most out of both your heating and cooling systems) is to improve your home’s insulation. At Robison, as part of our free health and safety assessment (HSA), we conduct a full visual inspection of the insulation in your home’s attic, basement, crawl spaces, and other areas and provide our professional recommendations based on our findings.
For more information, or to request top-quality AC services in Westchester or Putnam County, reach out to our team at Robison today. We provide free estimates and various payment plans, as well as financing options on new equipment.
Give us a call at (914) 730-5287 or contact us online today to get started.