Get a Free Indoor Air Quality HSA with Robison Today
At Robison, we believe that there is nothing more important than the health of your family and the safety of your home. As part of our comprehensive heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services, we provide indoor air quality evaluations to homeowners and businesses throughout Westchester and Putnam Counties.
Our comprehensive health and safety assessments (HSAs) are designed to identify any areas of concern in your home. Once your specialized HSA representative has detected potential issues, they can then provide professional recommendations based on their findings.
We have a dedicated team of HSA representatives that utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology to accurately assess the current state of your home’s HVAC system and indoor air quality.
Your comprehensive HSA analysis includes:
- A visual inspection of your heating and air conditioning equipment
- A visual inspection of your thermostats
- An indoor air quality inspection scan
- An assessment of current indoor humidity levels
- A visual inspection for mold in your home’s basement, crawl spaces, etc.
- A visual inspection of the insulation in your home’s attic, basement, crawl spaces, etc.
- A full discussion of cold spots, drafts, and other temperature imbalances
- An NYS 10-point survey tank inspection
- A complete review of various emergency procedures
- A comprehensive written report of our professional findings and recommendations
Our HSA specialists use high-tech equipment, such as advanced thermal imaging cameras and airborne particle counters, to fully analyze your home’s indoor air quality. This equipment allows us to detect microscopic particles—including mold spores, dust mites, carpet fibers, dust, and other debris—that could be trapped in your HVAC system and other areas of your home. This equipment also allows our HSA representatives to accurately uncover issues with your HVAC system, including electrical and mechanical problems that could lead to poor performance, reduced energy efficiency, and increased health risks.
Why Is Indoor Air Quality Important?
Many people do not realize that the air quality inside their homes can be just as bad—or worse—than the air quality outside. While most of us recognize the harmful effects of pollution, few realize that poor indoor air quality can be just as hazardous to one’s health.
Poor indoor air quality has been linked to a variety of negative effects and health conditions, including:
- Increased frequency of colds and flu
- Increased severity of allergies
- Dry, uncomfortable skin and hair
- Increased severity of certain skin conditions, such as eczema
- Respiratory diseases
- Heart disease
In addition to harming your health, poor indoor air quality can also significantly impact the comfort of your home. With our comprehensive health and safety assessment, you can breathe easy knowing that we will find any potential problems and help you choose the right solution for your health, safety, and comfort needs.
After completing your health and safety assessment, our HSA representatives will provide a full written report of their findings, as well as recommendations for improving the safety of your HVAC equipment and the overall indoor air quality in your home. We recognize that every home is different, and the needs of your family will depend on a variety of factors. Because of this, we provide fully customizable, whole-home solutions for your unique health and safety concerns.
Some of these solutions include:
- Air Purifiers: Modern whole-home air purifiers are proven to be effective at removing up to 99% of indoor air quality pollutants, such as dust mites, allergens, mold spores, and viruses. At Robison, we offer a variety of top-of-the-line air purification systems to suit your health and comfort needs, as well as your budget.
- Humidifiers: Our whole-home humidifiers work with your HVAC system to increase the humidity levels in your home and negate the unwanted health and comfort issues that come with dry air. Humidifiers can also improve your HVAC system’s performance, optimizing energy efficiency and saving you money.
- Dehumidifiers: When your home has excess moisture in the air, the risk of mold and mildew growth increases significantly. Excess humidity can also lead to poor HVAC performance, discomfort, and damage to wooden floors and furniture. A state-of-the-art dehumidifier can help optimize humidity levels in your home.
- Improved Ventilation: Proper ventilation, or airflow, is an essential element of ideal indoor air quality. By improving your home’s ventilation, you can reduce the overall concentration of harmful particles and pollutants in your home. This leads to improved indoor air quality and reduced health and safety risks.
- Programmable Thermostats: A programmable thermostat can help you save energy and money, all while allowing you the ability to fully customize your indoor comfort. Modern “smart” thermostats offer a range of features, from self-regulating temperature settings to remote temperature adjusting.
No matter your indoor air quality needs, our team is happy to help you find a solution that’s right for your home.
Robison gets 100% from me. Tricia was great and informative and the installers were phenomenal. I will continue to recommend Robison to friends.
We value the trust our customers have in us to provide a premier experience. We treat each interaction as an opportunity to make our customers feel special, appreciated, and safe. We strive to have our customers look forward to the ease of doing business with us and the next opportunity to invite us into their homes.
Process and Accountability
We integrate accountability in everything we do, both individually and collectively, to ensure processes are followed and expectations are met by our peers and customers. We embrace and create change by using process improvements focusing on innovations and challenging industry norms.
We embrace two way communication to ensure that everyone is aware of the goals, vision, and the context of their actions. We regularly share feedback at all levels of the organization with the proper balance of candor and respect. Honesty and integrity is at the foundation of all communications.
Our people are at the core of all that we do. We invest our time, resources, and trust in preparing our people to provide a world class customer experience. We are committed to supporting the career aspiration of each employee to reach their personal goals and potential. We provide all our employees with tools, training, and work environment to remain safe and healthy while in the service of our customers.
We share a personal and professional commitment to people, property, and institutions of our neighbors. We seek to offer solutions designed to protect our environment for today and for future generations.