Get a Free Indoor Air Quality HSA with Robison Today
At Robison, we believe that there is nothing more important than the health of your family and the safety of your home. As part of our comprehensive heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services, we provide indoor air quality evaluations to homeowners and businesses throughout Westchester and Putnam Counties.
Our comprehensive health and safety assessments (HSAs) are designed to identify any areas of concern in your home. Once your specialized HSA representative has detected potential issues, they can then provide professional recommendations based on their findings.
We have a dedicated team of HSA representatives that utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology to accurately assess the current state of your home’s HVAC system and indoor air quality.
Your comprehensive HSA analysis includes:
- A visual inspection of your heating and air conditioning equipment
- A visual inspection of your thermostats
- An indoor air quality inspection scan
- An assessment of current indoor humidity levels
- A visual inspection for mold in your home’s basement, crawl spaces, etc.
- A visual inspection of the insulation in your home’s attic, basement, crawl spaces, etc.
- A full discussion of cold spots, drafts, and other temperature imbalances
- An NYS 10-point survey tank inspection
- A complete review of various emergency procedures
- A comprehensive written report of our professional findings and recommendations
Our HSA specialists use high-tech equipment, such as advanced thermal imaging cameras and airborne particle counters, to fully analyze your home’s indoor air quality. This equipment allows us to detect microscopic particles—including mold spores, dust mites, carpet fibers, dust, and other debris—that could be trapped in your HVAC system and other areas of your home. This equipment also allows our HSA representatives to accurately uncover issues with your HVAC system, including electrical and mechanical problems that could lead to poor performance, reduced energy efficiency, and increased health risks.
Why Is Indoor Air Quality Important?
Many people do not realize that the air quality inside their homes can be just as bad—or worse—than the air quality outside. While most of us recognize the harmful effects of pollution, few realize that poor indoor air quality can be just as hazardous to one’s health.
Poor indoor air quality has been linked to a variety of negative effects and health conditions, including:
- Increased frequency of colds and flu
- Increased severity of allergies
- Dry, uncomfortable skin and hair
- Increased severity of certain skin conditions, such as eczema
- Respiratory diseases
- Heart disease
In addition to harming your health, poor indoor air quality can also significantly impact the comfort of your home. With our comprehensive health and safety assessment, you can breathe easy knowing that we will find any potential problems and help you choose the right solution for your health, safety, and comfort needs.
After completing your health and safety assessment, our HSA representatives will provide a full written report of their findings, as well as recommendations for improving the safety of your HVAC equipment and the overall indoor air quality in your home. We recognize that every home is different, and the needs of your family will depend on a variety of factors. Because of this, we provide fully customizable, whole-home solutions for your unique health and safety concerns.
Some of these solutions include:
- Air Purifiers: Modern whole-home air purifiers are proven to be effective at removing up to 99% of indoor air quality pollutants, such as dust mites, allergens, mold spores, and viruses. At Robison, we offer a variety of top-of-the-line air purification systems to suit your health and comfort needs, as well as your budget.
- Humidifiers: Our whole-home humidifiers work with your HVAC system to increase the humidity levels in your home and negate the unwanted health and comfort issues that come with dry air. Humidifiers can also improve your HVAC system’s performance, optimizing energy efficiency and saving you money.
- Dehumidifiers: When your home has excess moisture in the air, the risk of mold and mildew growth increases significantly. Excess humidity can also lead to poor HVAC performance, discomfort, and damage to wooden floors and furniture. A state-of-the-art dehumidifier can help optimize humidity levels in your home.
- Improved Ventilation: Proper ventilation, or airflow, is an essential element of ideal indoor air quality. By improving your home’s ventilation, you can reduce the overall concentration of harmful particles and pollutants in your home. This leads to improved indoor air quality and reduced health and safety risks.
- Programmable Thermostats: A programmable thermostat can help you save energy and money, all while allowing you the ability to fully customize your indoor comfort. Modern “smart” thermostats offer a range of features, from self-regulating temperature settings to remote temperature adjusting.
No matter your indoor air quality needs, our team is happy to help you find a solution that’s right for your home.
Robison gets 100% from me. Tricia was great and informative and the installers were phenomenal. I will continue to recommend Robison to friends.
Deliver Exemplary Customer ServiceWe don’t settle for industry norms for service but rather set the standard and strive to exceed customer expectations. Everything we do starts and ends with the service of our customers.
Embrace and Create ChangeIn a dynamic economy with changing consumer preferences, we embrace fresh ways of conducting business and diversifying what product and services we provide.
Be Passionate and Keep It FunWe embrace each task we set out to do. no one simply “goes through the motions.” work is not simply a chore. If we don’t enjoy what we do then it shows to our peers, employees and customers.
Take InitiativeCreate an Environment Where Employees Feel Comfortable Identifying Problems and Are Rewarded for Taking Initiative to Solve Them.
SafetyWe share a personal and professional commitment to protecting the safety and health of our employees, our customers, and the people of the communities in which we operate.
Stick to The BudgetWe relentlessly pursue doing more with less and recognize cost effective job performance. Doing more with less does not necessitate reducing premier customer service.
Understanding Our ContextEvery employee understands what they are doing fits into the bigger picture. No one simply “paints by numbers” but rather is an active participant in creating the complete picture. Every employee has a forum to be heard and included in discussions that have an impact on them.
Accountability and TeamworkWe each stand behind our actions and embrace our co-workers’ ability to rely upon us. we don’t take leave for others what we can do ourselves. We don’t blame others when we don’t deliver on our commitments.
Open and Honest CommunicationIntegrity sets the tone and lays the foundation for all of our relationships. We value dialogue and respect confidentiality of private communications. We don’t waste energy talking about people, but rather talk to people with a positive balance between candor and respect.
Be HumbleRegardless of how well we perform, we are always open to learn how we can do better.