Fill out the form with your information and the position you’re interested in or email your resume to Robison’s Human Resource Department at email@example.com for consideration on upcoming opportunities to join our team.
Robison is a premier energy provider in Westchester and Putnam counties. We have been a family owned and operated business for more than 80 years. Our dedication to providing the best customer experience is a core value that we live by every day. We treat our customers like family members. We are looking for people to become part of our family, not just an employee. We foster a dynamic culture where employees are encouraged to build long term careers and grow with the organization.
Below are the open positions. Click the position title for details.
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Robison is a premier energy provider in Westchester and Putnam counties. We have been a family owned and operated business for more than 100 years. Our dedication to providing the best customer experience is a core value that we live by every day. We treat our customers like family members. We are looking for people to become part our family, not just an employee. We foster a dynamic culture where employees are encouraged to build long term careers and grow with the organization.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
- You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and guide customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
- If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in our market. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, safe, super-cool company truck.
- Insurance -- voluntary health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Robison.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Robison by visiting www.Robisonoil.com. When you're ready, please send your resume with cover letter to apply for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Journeyman Plumber License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road