Restoring your residential or commercial property from fire, water, mold, or sewage damage may seem like a daunting task but that’s where our team of certified and licensed professionals comes to the rescue. Our professionals have the right equipment, certification, and expertise to solve any problem you may be facing. We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to ensure that when you need us, we will be at your door within 45 minutes. Our professionals pride themselves on getting the job done right the first time and our representatives are always standing by to answer your questions. Learn More
Flood and Water Damage Repair
- We specialize in the removal and drying of any affected area in your property. Damages from water due to moisture, humidity, and flooding will ruin your home’s structure while damaging and weakening floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Black water is highly unsanitary and requires immediate removal by licensed professionals. We follow local health regulations to properly dispose of black water. Read More
Mold Inspection & Removal
- Mold spores are invisible to the naked eye and they can’t be detected through your sense of smell. Our mold inspection uses specialized equipment, such as infrared cameras that will detect areas of moisture, and potential mold infestations behind and in between walls.
- Mold is hazardous to you and your loved ones’ health and it is important to be aware of any potential growth in your home. Read More
Smoke and Fire Damage Repair
- Our eco-friendly cleanup arsenal will ensure that your home is completely deodorized and smoke-free so that it is safe for you and your family.
- 911 Restoration will work directly with your insurance company in order to break through the red-tape and speed up the process. Read More
Sewage Damage Cleanup
- Sewage backups create a severe health hazard. The longer the contamination persists, the greater the potential for bacteria development and growth that may lead to some serious illnesses. If cleanup is not thorough you could end up with recurring problems.
- In addition, sewage backflows may create a major loss to your property and its structure by introducing harmful organisms into the structure. Read More